August 9, 2014

13 Things

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


From Pinterest

1. Outside my window… 

 2. I am thankful… 

 3. In the kitchen… 

 4. I am wearing… 

 5. I am creating… 

 6. I am going… 

 7. I am reading… 

 8. I am learning… 

 9. I am pondering… 

 10. A favorite quote… 

 11. One of my favorite things… 

 12. A few plans for the rest of the week… 

 13. A peek into my day…



9 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Thanks! This was fun. I would have put in more pictures but I forgot to! Sorry....

Eloquent Obi said...

thanks for hosting!

Stef H said...

yeah, yeah, been awhile, but as the saying goes... I'M BAAAAACCCKKK!
hope all is well with everyone!

Dogwithnobrain said...

I came, I read, I blogged. Thank you for your efforts to keep me forming words on paper (so to speak)

Unknown said...

Thanks again. Another fun one. :-)

Dana said...

Sundays are for memes ... thank you for this one!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Thanks to a head's up from Banker Chick, the link to my blog is now correct; please use #17 instead of #3. Thank you Banker Chick!

Fancy Ranci said...

Thanks for this! I needed the prompt.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Nice to see you, Glitterbabe!